September 28, 2015

We postpone the flight from Mora 265 km

Tomorrow the weather is good (sunny) but only the morning until 14 h. It will change to cloudy for the afternoon, but the most serious is that will be easterly winds of 20-30 km / h. during the whole day.

Moreover, could happen the same as two years ago on flight of Driebes 350 km with the clouds of evolution  (all Sierra Morena closed by low clouds without any prediction) so that forced the pigeons to arrive in 2/3 days.

Therefore because we still have space for maneuver and as, for the wednesday or the thursday, the forecast seems good for all day, we have decided to postpone the flight 1 or 2 days.

Thanks,
The Organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment