October 29, 2016

Current status of pigeons and Comment on flying

The forecast for Thursday were sun and clouds, with possibility of fog banks in Sierra Morena that should lift to 12:00 h. Unfortunately there was fog banks that did not lift until later and especially that from 14:30 h. south wind blew, which was warm and hazy.

All this contributed to that the flight to harden for platoon, but despite all this, the good form and quality of your pigeons have proven to be superior and thus obtain more than acceptable results.

Congratulate the winners and generally to all participants, because with your trust in this family that makes up the Derby Cordoba and your quality of pigeons, you have made it possible for the Ruta del Infierno, again to be a tough road, but sustainable for pigeons with hearted and resistance. Contributing to once again go up the bar the percentage of pigeons received about the registered initially, ranking it the second day, in the best result of our 4 editions in Autumn and the second best of our 9 total editions, also near the best result, what we hope to overcome tomorrow.

Thanks again!!!

Family Ruz (Córdoba Derby team)

Final Derby Cordoba Trijueque 415 km Video and Photos


October 20, 2016

Are we going to have to postpone the final flight some days?

Everything indicates that bad weather will start this Saturday till next Tuesday or Wednesday.


We will be watching and will take the decision to basketing or not before 18:30 h. of Saturday

October 13, 2016

Only foul finish the season

Since we found the solution to the motive that was causing the losses unjustified of flights in autumn,  we have returned to normality of the flights in summer and despite the fact that the past 08, was the day with the highest number of earthquakes in Spain from the previous 10 days, so you can check on the official website of the government of Spain about earthquakes. 

The hard and good work we are doing, make us collect the fruit of the excellent results obtained.  But before throwing bells in air, we need to finish the season with another good result in the final race next day 24 from the 415 km.

Immediately after the celebration of the FCI final, and as scheduled, I was hospitalized on October 10th for a surgery, thank God everything is going well and this being the reason for my delay in information.

Once again thanks to the more than 500 messages wishing me a speedy recovery.

October 4, 2016

October 3, 2016

Basketed to 80 km

Currently  13 pigeons with serious injuries.

Tomorrow Let's make this training 80km to maintain his form well, despite the fact that every day make the training well.