June 9, 2015

The final 1000 km us the follow very closely...

We carry several days by following the evolution of time in France and especially in the area of the Pyrenees in their entry to Spain, because if there is bad time in this area, the chances of receiving doves within the normal period, would be almost nil, for not say nil, because if the steps are covered with clouds, the birds do not can cross.

So tomorrow we take the decision to release as scheduled or postpone it 4 or 5 days until you pass the new storm that begins to come in now.

I will follow reporting, Rafael Ruz

No comments:

Post a Comment