September 11, 2016

One day before, the first race of 152 km

Weather forecasts tell us that by the entrance of a storm, we have bad weather for several days, mostly next Tuesday and Wednesday, considering it is the last week of hunting, is bad retard it until Friday because Thursday also it is a day of hunting.
The good health and shape of the pigeons and all previous, advise that make it the flight one day before, so Monday morning is liberation.

Remember that it is the first of four qualifying races, so now begins the excitement over disputed positions and awards.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience that we caused.


No comments:

Post a Comment